Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Chron-Batman: Playing Every Batman Game Ever

Chron-Batman: Playing Every Batman Game Ever

Now that I've finally settled down at my new place, I have some free time to delve back into Youtube recording. I wanted to get my legs again with a new project. I really like the idea of chron-gaming, but hate the thought of doing an entire system's library or something similar. The ration of good to shit would be too great. In the end, I decided to combine my love of Batman and video games to play through every Batman video game ever made and make videos about each one.

I'm going to need some help compiling a complete list to make sure I don't miss any. I'd also like to have a section of honorable mention Batman cameos (like in Revenge of Shinobi,) but that's going to be an even tougher list to compile. I'd like to own all of these legitimately before I play through them and record as many as I can off actual hardware. The only exceptions would be older computers which I'll just emulate.

I'm starting it off this month with the 1986 Batman game for the Amstrad CPC, MSX, and ZX Spectrum. It's some abstract shit that has nothing to do with Batman at all.

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any super-obscure games that have Batman cameos. I'll put up a list soon and talk about my progress here.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. If you survive Batman Forever (SNES/GEN), I'm impressed. That was one of the worst games I've ever played, easily.

There are a bunch of defunct mobile games that you can't really play anymore outside of maybe an emulator, and some Justice League stuff like the JL: Task Force fighting game and the kid-oriented GBA action games.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 May 2016 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Neat idea. Could put Injustice in the honorable mention category.

That's going to be interesting with the different versions of Batman: The Movie. The level layouts are generally shared across the computer versions, but the Amiga and DOS versions have really strange Outrun-style driving sections where you need to navigate streets by lassoing lamp posts, while the 8-bit versions have 3/4 view driving sections in place of that.

Also, you will never get through Batman Forever. On top of being garbage, that game is next to impossible.

5. Mzo can do it, Mzo can do anything
    Donk

6. Hooooooly shit, I had that. I remember the 'music' very specifically.

7. I had a Mega Man 3 one. They might've been the absolute worst.

8. The Konami TMNT ones were pretty cool.

9. There's a really bad Batman arcade game by Atari.
    I think there are also some unreleased Batman games you can emulate, but I don't remember any names or systems off hand.