Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNL Fantasy Football 2016

1. I know Rhydant would love a spot, BTW.

2. Just to make sure we get a draft in order by the end of the month we should get the ball rolling on who's gonna GM.

Is anyone else interested?

3. Also, bitches who are gonna lose their ass, one of my league didn't make so I'll jump in if you'll have me. *hearts and skulls and flaming paper bags full of dog shit emojis here*

4. I PMed Yoshi to ask for the comish position, at least tempararily.

I'll get emails going out and see who is staying, how many spots we need to fill and so on. If at any time you guys want someone else wants the position it's theirs, but I don't want us to let this slip to far into preseason.
    Last edited by Opaque; 14 Aug 2016 at 12:17 AM.

5. Yoshi reactivated the league and I can make changes now, so I did.

Draft is tentatively Sunday the 28th at 5:00pm ET but I'll change it to whatever works for the most people. Keeper picks are tentatively due by the 26th. Draft picks should be tradable sd of now but I need to manually set up the draft order for the teams, how was it done before? I'll iron out other things after figuring out who is in and who is out.

6. Are we still keeping three keepers or any thoughts of moving down to two to keep players moving around more?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. After we get the twelve people figured out we can vote on shit like that and scoring. I'll make a bunch of online surverys and link them here, so anything else people want to address let me know.

We cannot figure out a way to take Yoshi out of the league, since he created it. I don't want to create a new league, that seems lame, so first I'm going to get Six invited and make him the second owner on Yoshi's team, I think that can work. If it doesn't we might be remaking the league, which shouldn't be a big deal.

I just think it would be neat to be able to see the history going back, but if year ten has to be the fresh year, so be it.
    Last edited by Opaque; 15 Aug 2016 at 01:57 PM.

8. I pushed back the draft a week because still haven't heard back from Six.

Also I suppose we've really only seen about half the league pop in here and confirm they're still planning on playing, though I think we're fine. I'm gonna send out an email to everyone asking them to confirm they're still in this year.

Lastly if I can figure out a way to make it not a head ache, I think we need to go with building a new league. I can't remove Yoshi, he has to be hooked up to a team, ect. So it's weighing options right now. I think the easiest way would be to make a new league, have people decide on their keeper picks and then use their first three draft choices to take those players.

I'm open to suggestions.

9. Newest news:

Hot Like Wasabi emailed me back already and confirmed he's out. So, we either need another person to step for him OR we can drop down to a ten team.

10. Error is also out. I think a drop to ten man contingent on Six joining is what we're looking at.