Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNL Fantasy Football 2016

1. Rhydant still interested in joining?

2. I'm gonna try and press him to, but he went from being totally in last season to not interested anymore. We're gonna make this happen though.

3. I think with so much change a complete reset of the league is probably the best bet, trying to maintain keepers will be a mess
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

if it does happen, 100% no go to draft LDW

5. Oh yeah labor day, we'll work around that.

If things fall in place fast enough this week we can probably just draft next weekend still. Just waiting on some more responses.

6. I'll come back.

I vote to reset keepers and to get rid of the whack ass pass complete/pass incomplete scoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

7. I'm still out. My interest in football is at an all time low.

8. What about your interest in an RPG based on real world events and please god we need at least a few more people to stay.

We can't be an eight man league

9. if this is basically a new league, i'm not interested. sorry guys, i'll always be your eternal champion <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. So even with six joining, if he does at all, that's only seven people. I think, unfortunately, we're DOA.