Thread: Lady Layton: Raidy Raiton and the Fugō-ō Ariadoné no Inbou Kawaiiko Tutturu (3DS, iOS, Android)

1. Lady Layton: Raidy Raiton and the Fugō-ō Ariadoné no Inbou Kawaiiko Tutturu (3DS, iOS, Android)

After a brief time out and Japan-only Layton 7 (which never looked great), Layton's BACK!

but it's Katriel Layton instead of Herschel or even Alfendi. Layton Brothers wasn't bad at all (and the soundtrack was fantastic) but this looks more like a full production Layton game that might even have some elements of Layton Brothers, like case-solving or at least pointing at birds. No one cares about stupid Alfendi Layton and his dumb butt but it would be nice if Lucy were int'. Since every odd-numbered Layton game is fantastic (and every even-numbered game is bad and makes me angry!) this should be one of the best games yet! i'm looking forward to it at least, as well as fake towns filled with fake people and mysteries that are solved in the upper left-hand corner of the map i wish enough people here played Layton games to chuckle at that.

also where's compass, katriel is kwayy
    Donk

2. the original Layton puzzle man Akira Tago died in March at age 90...
    Donk

3. also katriel-chan something something kawate and i expect here to say "Oshioki-yo!" but she doesn't
    Donk

I saw the trailer earlier. I wished I liked dumb puzzles as much as the characters and story.

Blog Entries
    I only played the first Layton game. Can I skip the even numbered games and still have a good time?

I'll pretend this doesn't exist until an English language version is confirmed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I only played the first Layton game. Can I skip the even numbered games and still have a good time?
    yeah! Play Unwound Future though, it's the best.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'll pretend this doesn't exist until an English language version is confirmed.
    It is!

8. I don't think I like Lady Layton's design as much as Manly Man Layton, but a talking basset hound in place of Luke is a big improvement.