Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to price Game Manuals etc?

How to price Game Manuals etc?

What's the best methodology of pricing game manuals, guides, empty boxes? I found some NES manuals, and old guides. What do GameFan Mags go for? Or special edition swag pieces go for?

Put them on ebay for a dollar

See where that goes

The end

Fe that's a good idea, but I'm trying to cut out a middle man, ya feel me? Maybe we can trade? Yaddamean?

Go door to door selling them

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Fe that's a good idea, but I'm trying to cut out a middle man, ya feel me? Maybe we can trade? Yaddamean?
    What excatly do you have and in most cases manuals run between 2 to 5 bucks depending on the game. Boxes are usually a little more as well depending on the title.

Post a list.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. 25 cents a piece.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He doesn't have any manuals. This just some stupid joke account someone posts under when they drink or use drugs.

Fe I will post pics of my mooks and odds and ends and I will write in Fe's honor, please don't assume I'm a joke account, I started from the bottom and earned my stripes. I'm having trouble posting images on mobile. Someone tell me the HTML jpg coding and I will set up a sale thread. I've given over $1000 dollars of games to Melf, Dolemite, and others for free. Just out of generosity, they were heavy hitter titles too. I gave someone I mentor Klonoa, which I have multiples off.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    What excatly do you have and in most cases manuals run between 2 to 5 bucks depending on the game. Boxes are usually a little more as well depending on the title.

Post a list.
    Nes how to play Contra, Nes dust sleeves, hint guides, imports for the DS empty cases, Famicom games, I can't test them. I'm parting out odds and ends and games you would only want if you have kids ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    This just some stupid joke account someone posts under when they drink or use drugs.
    But what if it isn't?