Thread: Collecting Dos, Tandy, Amiga, Apple, Commodore 64 etc

Collecting Dos, Tandy, Amiga, Apple, Commodore 64 etc

Anyone collect for this lost form of gaming? I have Might and Magic not sure which one in hard box, maps floppy and there are great Sierra Games to collect for. Testing them is hard as you will need an older PC. Yet this is historic as you can't get the D and D games anyehere else.

2. I've got a pretty good collection for the Amiga 500 and C-64.

3. There was a large Amiga lot up on Craigs a month ago, damn tempted if I had more knowledge of the system.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    There was a large Amiga lot up on Craigs a month ago, damn tempted if I had more knowledge of the system.
    The Amiga is very easy to use. You pretty much use the kickstart disk to get the system started and pop in the disk you want to play, once you're at the main screen. You just click on the game icon and it boots the game.

Very nice collection Gamevet! I sent a link to Metal Jesus for this thread.

Low how much was the Amiga? They don't really pop up much. The Commodore and it's successor the Amiga were ahead of there time. Sadly there was rampant piracy on both systems. Just make sure there are no disk read errors, floppys are delicate.

6. Thanks!

Metal Jesus had an episode where he showed off his PC copy of Super C. He said that it usually sells for over $500, because it is so rare. I wonder how much my Amiga copy is worth.

Amiga Super C isn't cheap but it's nowhere near that. I just happened to notice one on ebay the other day for $134 CAD or best offer. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Super-C-compl...0AAOSwNsdXSIDP

8. Yeah, I just saw that. There was another listed from Germany that was being sold for $159.