Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macross Plus

1. so the series is already on dvd and the movie will be on dvd by May? Can you get the series in a box set, or is it more of a search-as-you-go affair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. yup, the ovas are already out and the movie will be released in May. if you're going for the ovas, some places will bundle up both discs so you won't have to go searching for them seperately. i think animenation might be bundling them, they're known to bundle series into complete sets sometimes.

3. hmmm, let's not call the Macross Plus OVAs a "series," cause it's only 4 episodes. Lets just stick with OVA, cause some people might see series and think "8 VOLUMES OF MACROSS PLUS!" But... I dunno

As for the anime itself, gooj, I love it, I have the OVAs on DVD in the other roo.... wait... I LET SOMEONE BORROW THEM! must... get... them... back....

~Mr. K~

*off to hunt for blunt objects good for BEATING*

4. Macross Plus is still my favorite anime. It's also host to my favorite anime OST, which is always in regular rotation in my CD player. I didn't know that there was a movie, though. I'll definitely be picking that up when it's released domestically!

Awesome stuff.

-Gon

5. HOLLY SNIKES! there's a movie! I got the OVAs on VHS around 6 years ago and I've been watching them ever since (I now have the dvds) and I had no idea there was a movie!

Can't wait for the DVD,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. If you've got the 2 DVD's of the 4 parts, there is no reason to get the Movie Edition, it's just chopped up parts of that, with a few new parts (such as Isamu in bed with the nerdy chick and a shot of her tits).

The OVA is one of my favorites all time. Quite good good.

7. Its awesome as hell. I have the OVA's on VHS, and I'll be getting them on DVD soon.

also, in the movie, don't you get to see goulds eyes pop and stuff when he kills the ghost? I downloaded a M+ trailer and it showed that.