Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Months Haul August 2016

1. This Months Haul August 2016

Have a few things to post later but first one of my fav early Genesis games:

image.jpeg

Complete copy, I love Disc Replay.

2. Disc Replay is rad. I hit a bunch of them on the way to Wisconsin every year for the MGC. I just hate that their price tags can be a pain the in ass to remove from some games.

My DS haul from the past few weeks. Only a couple of Euro games I still want but they're kinda pricey at the moment.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Taiko!! Hmmmmm I have always wanted those.

4. Game Center CX 2 and Picpic are excellent.

5. I was surprised I got a few of those as cheap as I did. Including international shipping GC CX2 and both Taikos were $24 each and everything else was in the $8-$18 range.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Kirby Planet Robobot 3DS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	339902_gen_b.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	79254

$3.99 from Ollie's, thanks to a tip from CAG.

This will come in handy for a future, fully modded play through.

8. I had no idea what Disc Replay was until this thread. Turns out there are three within about a 30 mile radius of me. Adventure time tomorrow.

9. Great stores with a large stock of games, movies, comics, music, etc. They turn inventory like nuts and at least the two locales I frequent are constantly busy. Have found complete Genesis and Turbo games for the price of awful condition Bare carts on eBay. Plus they have standing buy 5 get 6th free on used products.
    Last edited by Low; 05 Aug 2016 at 11:15 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I had no idea what Disc Replay was until this thread. Turns out there are three within about a 30 mile radius of me. Adventure time tomorrow.
    Where did you move to? I think I missed a thread or two.