Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This Months Haul August 2016

1. Seems random right now, I've seen the same with 360, PS3, and Vita games in different spots.

2. I've heard the same about Vita, but have yet to see it locally. That really sucks since the pool of available copies would be so much smaller than most 360 or PS3 games because of the minuscule print runs some of the games have.

3. Plus those Vita cards are fucking TINY. That shit would be easy to loss without a case.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Wow! It's very nice, like:spam
    Last edited by Rumpy; 23 Aug 2016 at 02:09 AM.

5. Dragon's Age Inquisition for PS3, because I am too cheap to buy a PS4. Picked up a black Wii for another round of softmod. If I can figure out how to inject NeoGeo roms to a wad, then it would be the perfect NG substitute.

It's fairly easy to make a Neo Geo controller to Wii adapter too!

7. Amazing! I wish there was a pre-made Kizuna Encounter wad. But Ninja Master's is pretty groovy.

8. Gotta Protectors 3DS
    Mega Man 7 3DS VC
    Zelda LTTP 3DS VC
    Challenge of the Superfriends DVD set

Best Buy 50th anniversary sale + video of Gizmo running through Green Hill zone =

This was all barely more than the original MSRP on the Starter Pack. I already had the BttF Level Pack from a pricing error. I did screw up and forget to order Bane though.

My daughter and I are building the stuff one at a time, as needed in the game.