Thread: Iconoclasts (Steam PS4 Vita)

Iconoclasts (Steam PS4 Vita)

I was browsing the PSN store and saw this game had just come out yesterday. Rather than describe it here's the trailer.

It looks pretty good to me, and seems like something a lot of people here would like. I was surprised to find no mention of it at all. Did anyone pick this up or look into it? Supposedly it's been in the works for like 7 years or something, and it looks like it, in a good way. Reminds me of GBA Inticreates games a bit.

I am considering it as it's cross buy PS4/Vita, but it looks like just the thing I'd want on Switch also.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. I picked it up and plan on playing it through after some VR stuff. Played up to around the first boss last night and it's a gorgeous game with a lot of personality. I'm excited.

3. I read about this a long time ago and was shocked to see it finally released. The game sounded promising when I read about it at konjak.org and I plan to purchase it.

4. It's absolutely fantastic. Can't recommend it enough. Precise controls, good combat, smart puzzles, and the art and animation are just about perfect.

5. tbh I've kinda soured on this after some more time with it. There's a distinctly slow pace to the action that I can't really get excited about right now. Areas are pretty enemy-light, and a lot of the enemies have very specific wait-based behavior? Hard to put to words. The environmental puzzles kinda feel like busywork. The art is staggeringly good and the main character's actions feel good but I'm just not thrilled going through the stages. I may give it another shot later.
    Last edited by Tain; 27 Jan 2018 at 01:23 AM.

6. What does it play like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!