Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: REZ Infinite (PS4, PC)

1. Played the first two levels plus Area X. So happy!

2. Holy shit. Area X is powerful. Like, it's overwhelming, and it really fucked me up, and it's hard for me to explain why.

3. It really, really is. It's beautiful, and I'm really glad PC VR guys can try it out now.

I can't wait to boot it up again. The increased IQ combined with having the option to disable camera auto rotation in the standard game sounds awfully nice.
    Last edited by Tain; 09 Aug 2017 at 01:44 PM.

4. I have a PS4 version to throw away now

I like this trend but if the game isn't published by Sony or Nintendo, I don't want to buy them on console anymore because they're going to come out on PC.

5. Haven't dived into the options yet but playing with Move and Rift is a problem. It wants to use both head-tracking and pointing, switching from one to the other and back again. I need to poke around the options and see if there's a way to make it do one or the other but not both.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Oh shit
    Seriously. I had no clue whatsoever that this was coming out on PC. One of very few games that could get an instantaneous buy from me.

I don't have any VR whatchamagadgets, so that's out of the picture, but I'm still super stoked just to have Rez on PC.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Haven't dived into the options yet but playing with Move and Rift is a problem. It wants to use both head-tracking and pointing, switching from one to the other and back again. I need to poke around the options and see if there's a way to make it do one or the other but not both.
    Yeah, there's an option for that.

8. Color me intrigued. I played Rez once on a burnt CD on Dreamcast. Not sure if it's a $20 purchase for me with the Vive... but maybe.

9. If you have VR it's a no brainer.
    I need a new graphics card now, I really want to play this in 4k/60fps.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. I would like to try this on VR, Area-X is designed for it. I only got 91% on first try.