Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 356789 LastLast

Thread: REZ Infinite (PS4, PC)

1. It seems like the definitive version of the game either way. But VR is a nice fit, and aiming with the Touch controller feels really intuitive. Area 5 is still amazing.

Area X is a really tantalizing tease for what a sequel could be. I was surprised by how different it was. It's much more than just "another level."

2. I was at work when I noticed this and I just want to get home and play it.

Even though it wasn't half as good, I'd buy Child of Eden too if that ever got ported.

3. It's funny, I liked Child of Eden well enough at the time, but it just had none of Rez's staying power. I think the lack of a cohesive visual style has a lot to do with it.

4. It's also super cheesy.

5. I like how in VR with motion aiming I got the butterfly ending without half trying. It's so much nicer to play this way, even if it does now feel like easy mode.

6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I like how in VR with motion aiming I got the butterfly ending without half trying. It's so much nicer to play this way, even if it does now feel like easy mode.
    Yes, except certain boss patterns were randomly harder and I don't really know why. They straight up felt less forgiving.

EDIT: I played in the original mode. I guess by default "standard" mode the difficulty is turned down, which combined with the better controls makes everything ridiculously easy. Not recommended.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 10 Aug 2017 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I like this trend but if the game isn't published by Sony or Nintendo, I don't want to buy them on console anymore because they're going to come out on PC.
    Welcome to about 2014.

Oh, you.

9. LOOK MA, I'M PLAYING REZZZZZZZZZZ

Fuck Rez.

10. You're a horrible person.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.