Page 1 of 22 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Months Haul: September 2016

1. This Months Haul: September 2016

HAAY GUYS LOOK WHT I FOUND AT A GARAGE SAL.....ok kidding. A guy on Craigs had some ridiculously cheap repros of games I'm losing faith in finding in the wild:

image.jpeg

They are not Gohan quality but it's pretty nuts how easy it is for people to whip up fakes these days. Very glad not to buy off EBay for games these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Low; 02 Sep 2016 at 05:57 PM.

2. Curious if anyone tries to pass this stuff off in your shop? I realize you can spot them, just curious.

I didn't know mine were a mark of quality, I thought they were meh myself lol.

Dat Aero Fighters...

4. I bought an Alien Soldiers repo, it looks legit (but so obviously fake since the sticker is in US design).

That's the way repos should be. The fact that some people make essentially counterfeit versions of games bothers me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I didn't know mine were a mark of quality, I thought they were meh myself lol.

Dat Aero Fighters...

Clean construction and nice design layout for the labels. Had more than one person stare in awe of the Earthbound Zero cart. There's a local chain that has taken up selling repros, their label designs are absolutely awful placeholder crap.

7. There's a reason I tried to buy your labels when I started making games...

I've thought about just Maki g labels and selling those. It seems to be a common problem.

9. Assault Suit Leynos (PC version & PS4 digital)
    Trails of Cold Steel II (PS3, Vita)