Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: This Months Haul: September 2016

1. But I'm going to b-

I just said I would b-

2. I had planned on having 4,5, and 6 beat by today.
    Well, two out of three aint bad. Soon as I'm done with Nep Nep I guess.

3. Got the monster EVGA 1080 GTX Hybrid installed with my old build into a new Fractal R5 Blackout case (without the window).

GX303EA_142120_800x800.jpg

define-r5-blackout.jpg
    Last edited by sedition; 16 Sep 2016 at 03:56 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Dragon Quest VII for 3DS. The day finally arrived.
    Mine should be sitting on my desk at work. Lucky me, I'm at the other office today!

5. Squish'em Sam (Colecovision)

6. Dragon Quest VII! - Got 2 hours in tonight but I've got Sunday off so that's when I'll really dig in.
    Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics (PS4/Vita) - I love me some OWH, also going to buy the physical Vita release from Limited Run on the 30th.

And some Target clearance grabs...

Lego Batman 3 (xbo) -$6
    Injustice Ultimate Edition (PS4) - $10
    Metro Redux (PS4) - $6
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

a bunch of free ebooks on batteries from the 1920s on google books

I'm listening to free promotional songs on youtube too

I've been meaning to pick up a Game Gear and do the mod that replaces the stupid backlight with more modern LEDs for a while now, and a bud found an auction that included a recapped refurbed GG with the mod already done in great shape so I just bought it instead.

The screen still looks pretty bad, but it's a considerable improvement over the way it was before, you can see the whole screen lit up at once now! It's not as nice as the LCD replacement one I made a couple years back but that one had the problem that it wouldn't display Game Gear games full screen, hence me wanting this one.

It came with a bunch of accessories and games and stuff too, but all I really cared about was the main unit and the bag. There's some loltasticly big battery pack but I just got a pack of Enerloops to feed the beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Had been waiting for a good sale to pick up Shadow of Mordor again, Steam was having one so I went for it and grabbed Batman Arkham Knight as well. Only put a few hours into SoM when it came out, this package had all the DLC and shit so I'm excited to get back into it. I only borrowed Batman from a friend previously and put maybe an hour into it, glad to be able to give it a real shot now.