Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fat

1. Kirby Fat

Trump Hats should read Make America Slim Again
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Louisiana, you're fucking fat.

3. The silver lining is 2015 marked the first overall slim down in 20 years.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

America's not fat, it's big boned.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Doesn't surprise me. We have a local place that will give you all the fried catfish, hush puppies, french fries, and fried corn for 10 bucks.

3 fried fish with fries is like 15 bucks in other states.

6. Why is colorado so healthy?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. We have a local place that will give you all the fried catfish, hush puppies, french fries, and fried corn for 10 bucks.

3 fried fish with fries is like 15 bucks in other states.
    I'm still trying to figure out why fish places on the coast cost so much. It's mostly just basic fried fish, and they're right there at the ocean so there is little transportation cost, yet they want$40 a person. Screw that.

8. Twinkies aren't a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why fish places on the coast cost so much. It's mostly just basic fried fish, and they're right there at the ocean so there is little transportation cost, yet they want$40 a person. Screw that.
    Because it's not gross, farm raised trash fish, though I won't defend Calabash style. I much prefer grilled, broiled, pan seared, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    probably to pay the overhead on the building. All that coastal shit cost a premium.

That and to take advantage of tourist.