Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Garegga rev 2016 (PS4)

Best news of the day.

I've warmed up to the game rather quickly after playing it more frequently. It looks like this port is giving it the treatment it deserves.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    That's cool. Let's hope Armed Police Batrider becomes one of these shot trigger things.
    And don't forget Battle Bakraid to finish the trilogy.

Physical release? I am in. TG4M2.

Incidentally, what's everyone's preferred ship/character? For a while it felt like I was having good scores with the Snail, but after a while I tried out Gain again and never looked back yet. The speed is too good to have.

e: News indicates that the LE (picture attached) has a download code for the game. The disc is just for the music.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dog$; 08 Sep 2016 at 04:04 PM.

4. Damn it. Hopefully you can still create Japanese PS4 accounts and use them here.

5. The current climate of small run games gives me hope we'll see a disc release. The guys at LRG reached out to the Darius Burst developers for example ( shot down though when the DB guys wanted a $60 retail).

Damn, I would have paid $60 for a physical DB.

7. I would complain about not having a physical release, but if they change their mind and release one, I will wait until it is $10 before I buy them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Damn, I would have paid $60 for a physical DB.
    You're a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I would complain about not having a physical release, but if they change their mind and release one, I will wait until it is $10 before I buy them.
    This man is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You're a liar.
    My stack of Cave shooters says 'sup.

10. Their mind might have changed with insane Soldner Vita sellout. I keep begging them with a Kokuga or Steel Empore 3DS release.