Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Garegga rev 2016 (PS4)

I was hyped when they emailed saying they were doing Soldner on PS4, then when the day came it was "whoops, we meant Vita only."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This man is not.
    You are so buying 20 copies when it hit $10.

3. nah, I dont really speculate like that any more (pretty hard to do when every cent needs to be pinched to pay bills).
    But the many copies of Yakuza 2 I bought for $5 seems like it could pay off.
    Also, not unhappy that I bought 3 copies of Class of Heroes 2G for PS3.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Also, not unhappy that I bought 3 copies of Class of Heroes 2G for PS3.
    Let me have first dibs when you want to sell one. I missed the boat on it.

5. I'll sell ya one right now. Are you aware of what it's going for though? But I suppose it's not that much to Mr. 80" TV, $180 Transformer, and $9700 blender.

6. Bring it on chump!

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Damn, I would have paid $60 for a physical DB.
    So would I. I DID buy the Vita one.

Regarding DB, they should add 4K support for the PS4 Pro. From the required specs for the PC version on Steam, it's not a very hardware taxing game at all. 4K @ 60 FPS should be cake on PS4P.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    The current climate of small run games gives me hope we'll see a disc release. The guys at LRG reached out to the Darius Burst developers for example ( shot down though when the DB guys wanted a $60 retail).
    I hope its not handled by LRG. Their shit is too fucking limited. You basically need to be sitting at your computer with the order loaded up and ready for the 67 seconds that shit is available. Make it available through someone who will make them available on amazon or similar.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. LRG has gotten better since they started limiting orders to one copy.
    Though I too would rather they handle things differently, even if it were like how Vic does it. Have a period where people can preorder and pay in full for as many copies as they want. Then manufacture that number and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    4K @ 60 FPS should be cake on PS4P.
    Yes, upscaling is easy.