Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Garegga rev 2016 (PS4)

I like how buying games with no intention of playing them is portrayed as the alternative to stupid.

well if molli actually flips them, it would be stupid to open them

Eh, what's the point, Molli has a real job, even if they triple or more in value the cash overall won't be significant.

I played some Garegga on my buds cab yesterday. This shit is hardcore.

4. There's always a need to have a little more money kicking around. I'm looking at a few things I own wondering if I'd be happier with them in my collection or a PS VR. I mean sure, it wouldn't be all that hard to save up for the PS VR, but that money has a million other places it could be spent as well. Turning an impulse purchase or two into $500 seems like a smarter use of resources.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I like how buying games with no intention of playing them is portrayed as the alternative to stupid.
    Did you buy Nintendo stock with any intention of supporting them?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    There's always a need to have a little more money kicking around. I'm looking at a few things I own wondering if I'd be happier with them in my collection or a PS VR. I mean sure, it wouldn't be all that hard to save up for the PS VR, but that money has a million other places it could be spent as well. Turning an impulse purchase or two into $500 seems like a smarter use of resources.
    It's one thing to have some old games that you've played, they spiked in value, and you get rid of them. That's how I got my Wii U a few years back. However, if you have the spare money to tie up into something for several years there are much safer and more profitable investments you could make than sealed videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Did you buy Nintendo stock with any intention of supporting them?
    No, I bought stock to make money, which is why stock exists from an investor standpoint, as opposed to video games.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It's one thing to have some old games that you've played, they spiked in value, and you get rid of them. That's how I got my Wii U a few years back. However, if you have the spare money to tie up into something for several years there are much safer and more profitable investments you could make than sealed videogames.
    I suggest late 70's Greco guitars.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I legitimately want the games. My "stupid" comment was in regards to opening them at this point. I'm not going to get to them yet, and by the time I do, it might make much more sense to sell the physical copy for what it's going for at that point, and just pick the game up digitally instead.

Well, okay, maybe I don't want all of them. I couldn't really care less about Breach & Clear.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

I think it's funny how flippers and sealed game speculators get dog piled here until it's you, and then everyone rushes to your defense.

I've inadvertently wound up profiting on sealed games before, as I suspect most people who buy too many games in general have, so I can certainly understand where you're coming from.