Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6891011 LastLast

Thread: 2016-2017 NHL Season Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    See, I can tell you're new at this. A couple wins in and you get all excited. Kinda like the fair-weather Pittsburgh fans that are writing the team off. They don't actually watch the series, they watch the finals and fake it. They're all mostly pathetic Steeler fans that I despise.

I'm cool if we don't win. We just did last year and our guys sure seemed gassed. I don't think its over though. Unless Rinne keeps playing out of his mind and our coach is too stupid to take Murray out and put Fleury in(which he probably is). Fleury got us to where were at. We should've been out of it a while ago to be frank.
    This is our first cup final. Am I excited? Yeah, of course I am. My "calling" the series at 6 games for the Preds is just me being excited for the team. I don't actually claim to know for a fact because of our 2 wins we are for sure going to win the cup in 6 games, or even 7. This series is far from over, and it's going to take a lot for the Preds to win in game 6. I want the Preds to win the cup more than anything, but I'm not delusional to believe it is a sure thing.

2. I'm just giving you shit

3. Not surprising coming from a dirty Pens fan.

Edit: Only joking of course.

4. Great game last night. Two major statements to the Pens that they're on notice and can't be lazy. It could go either way but Thursday is going to be very telling. If Nashville puts it to them again, I think they'll win in 6 too.

5. Our defense is terrible and lacks puck movement with Kris LeTang out. Murray isn't a goaltender that can steal a game if his defense is bad and turning pucks over in his own zone. Fleury is that goaltender. He's prone to a bad game here and there but I'd roll the dice on him in a second. This will NEVER happen with Sullivan coaching. He was already making excuses for him during a presser.
    Last edited by Changeling; 07 Jun 2017 at 03:19 PM.

6. I kind of expect the Penguins to win a game 7-2 on 10 shots at this point.

7. Yep.

Rinne at home in this series is GOAT. On the road, I could probably do better.

8. I just... I can't even... ugh...

9. Predators were a mistake

10. How many goals are the Preds going to have taken away from them this series???