Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A new Guinness World Record for the largest videogame collection.

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    While that is a ridiculous amount of shit to own at least he plays games. I can't hate anyone with the Mega Drive and Commodore 64 as his favourite systems.
    He has 3 of my top 5 on his list, that's for sure. I also have the C-64 as my 2nd all time favorite gaming system.

2. that thumbnail says all I need to know about this guy and his video

3. He also has sweet collection of sports cars.

4. Yeah, why would we hate this guy? Wasn't TNLs hate directed more at millennials who own every NES cart yet think Yellow Devil is a racist slur?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Nobody hates him, but we're gonna make fun of him. We make fun of everybody.

6. That is one amazing collection. I can't even fathom the amount of $/time spent on it. This puts all those hacks/hoarders to shame. Hidden gems? How about all of them.

7. Why was a big deal made about Ikaruga? There's a sealed one on the bay for $130 shipped.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Why was a big deal made about Ikaruga? There's a sealed one on the bay for $130 shipped.
    There's a prestine copy with a buy it now of $91. Border Down is the more expensive shooter to buy for DC.

I got the GC version for around $20 about 6 years ago. You can still get the GC version for under $60.

9. Right? That's why I was wondering why it was given special attention when 3/4 of his CIB nintendo games would be worth more/ harder to get.

10. I think both guys really like that game?