Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: Current Issue Thread

1. Yeah.

The skins are more than just a CSS stylesheet, they can be completely manipulated with added or removed elements. They just took out the ad.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. When I browse here on my phone using the desktop version, every thread lasts only about 10 seconds before chaning to a page twlling me that I've won an Amazon gift card. It's damned aggravating.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Have you tried using Adblock browser?

Have you tried not using the desktop version on your phone, noob?

5. Yeah, we just said that the mobile skin doesn't have ads.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. What in the fuck is o.aolcdn.com, and why is every page waiting on it for minutes at a time?

7. if I had to guess, a defunct cdn for something (looks like it might be some sort of ad/stat tracking thing)

8. It's some code from an old site partnership. I'll get rid of it next time I'm on my PC.

9. Ay Nick, because it came up....... somewhere..... I wasn't kidding about hosting the site. NodeBB has an import script that goes all the way back to vBulletin 2.

(Note I don't want to step on cka or anyone's toes, just figured I'd mention since I assume you're still paying for this.)

10. To tell the truth, something has to give. The main site is not working now, and those, believe it or not, were the pages actually making a few cents. I'm going to have to figure something out, but this affects multiple sites.

I feel very guilty for not giving TNL more than minimal attention, but I am deeply wrapped up in work and personal crazy stuff. Deeply deeply.