Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Current Issue Thread

Look at the About Me section on their profiles.

2. Aw I missed those ones. But really any new users are like 99% spam. They just sign up and post a visitor message. At some point, we told a half-sentient spammer to have an avatar or we'd think they were bots, so now they all have avatars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 7.56.38 AM.png 
Views:	204 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	81554

3. The entire site is slow now. Sometimes it takes thirty seconds for a thread to load, sometimes it takes several minutes. It used to take a few seconds. This is happening whether I'm at home or at work, so it's not anything to do with my connection/ISP.

Seems to be working fine now.
    Last edited by kedawa; 10 Jul 2019 at 09:31 AM.

4. Can't some layer of protection be added to the registration process so we stop getting all these bots?

5. I can't edit posts sometimes. When I click the edit button, it just gives me a blank text field. The original text is just gone.

Thats been going on for years I think.

7. yup. I got into the habit of copying the entire post, then clicking edit and maybe having to paste it in or maybe not.

8. Weird. I don't know how I've managed to avoid this specific bug up until now, but it's honestly the first time I've seen it. I'm used to pages not loading, posts getting eaten, and the db erroring out, though.