Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Anything halfway good on the Jag averages around 50 - 100 bucks. The flash cart in development has been hinted at being under or just at 100 bucks, not all of them cost 150 - 200 bucks. Hell that's less than Atari Karts, which is supposed to be good. Plus yeah sometimes its fun to fuck around with shitty games without having to pay some ebay scalper 40 bucks for them. I've been to a bunch of conventions this year and Jag games are few and far between.
    I have most of the good (if there is such a thing) games on the console. Maybe Syndicate, Wolfenstein 3D, Power Drive Rally and I-War are worth a look. AVP's poor frame-rate gives me motion sickness after an hour.

Last edited by gamevet; 01 Nov 2016 at 08:34 PM.

2. Theme Park: Want to save what you created? Too bad!

3. The correct answers are Tempest, Iron Soldier(s), Doom, and Wolfenstein.

I'll accept Raiden and Rayman as honorable mentions, though I prefer both on other systems.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    [Cybermorph]
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Theme Park: Want to save what you created? Too bad!
    The only thing that you can save is the money you had earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    The correct answers are Tempest, Iron Soldier(s), Doom, and Wolfenstein.

I'll accept Raiden and Rayman as honorable mentions, though I prefer both on other systems.
    I didn't mention Tempest, because that is the game everyone gets the Jaguar for.

Iron Soldier is so boring.
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Nov 2016 at 08:48 PM.

6. In a world where its console competition was Metal Head, it weren't so bad.

7. I like Defender 2k and Missile Defense 3D as well. Power Drive Rally is too tough, but the game has some neat graphics.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    go on...
    I too want to learn about awesome seafood

Awesome seat belt mods for your Ford explorer

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    BEST. HAUL. EVER.

The book comes out this Sunday!
    post the letter nicks lawyer sends you for trademark infringement in the next haul thread