Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October 2016

I got a Xbone controller, Killer Instinct, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Ryse (lol.)

2. Ryse is alright. Got more hate than it should have.

Most of what i heard was it was good for a rental or single play through. I got it for 12 bucks.

4. There's two local pawnshops that I've had a lot of luck within the past several months. Last weekend's haul all complete unless noted:

Uncharted Vita $2
    Brand new unopened Dragon Quest 8 PS2 $2
    Deathbots NES loose $5
    Stack of Cube games including Lost Kingdom, Star Fox Adventure, Mario Party, etc .50 apiece
    Star Fox Zero and SMTxFE Wii U $10 apiece. Based on opinions this seems the right price to try Zero.

5. Jesus those are some low fucking prices.

DQ8 still goes for $50 sealed.

6. I'll just get it when it comes to 3DS fam

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    There's two local pawnshops that I've had a lot of luck within the past several months. Last weekend's haul all complete unless noted:

Uncharted Vita $2
    Brand new unopened Dragon Quest 8 PS2 $2
    Deathbots NES loose $5
    Stack of Cube games including Lost Kingdom, Star Fox Adventure, Mario Party, etc .50 apiece
    Star Fox Zero and SMTxFE Wii U $10 apiece. Based on opinions this seems the right price to try Zero.
    man, the fucker charging 5 bucks for the nes game but 2 bucks for DQ. He's going to regret that when the ps2 kids are on their second or third job out of college and have money.

8. Graphing it, Haunting Ground will be a grand at that point. Buy now and save!

9. Azure Striker Gunvolt Double Pack 3DS
    Final Fight CD Mega CD
    Marvel Land CIB Megadrive (Namcot!)
    Dragon Quest VII 3DS (should be arriving tomorrow)

10. Some new boots, and emergency stuff for the trip cross country.
    Boo, Hiss.