Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October 2016

1. Nabbed Star Fox Zero + Guard on Amazon for $25 a few days ago. It's not nearly as bad as people say it is, but I would have felt like a sucker buying it at full price. Guard is really fun, too!

I also just pre-ordered The Silver Case at Limited Run Games. Seeing that pop up on my feed was a nice surprise.

2. Dragon Quest VII 3DS and the Hudson Joycard for FC arrived today. I tried out the Joycard and it is awesome. Buttons have a nice feel to them and it works for 3 player games like Moero Twinbee.

I picked up a 8bitdo bluetooth SNES clone controller and a wireless receiver for both the NES and SNES, hoping it would all work together to work as a wireless controller for the NES and the SNES. Not only is the controller much better than I would hope from a third party, but it does work perfectly with both systems. Yay!

4. I have the super famicom version of that controller and it does indeed work awesomely.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I just love that I can use it on NES and SNES now.

thats what she said

That doesn't even make sense.

8. that's what TNL said.
    After 75% of his posts.

9. Was out of town for a Craigslisting and found this at a game store:

IMG_1301.JPG

Have procrastinated with getting the Duo looked at so this is decent for the time. Interesting note; employee said it came with the CD and Super System card but they vanished about the time another employee quit. Odd!

10. When you get your Duo, let me know if you want to sell that TG!