Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: October 2016

1. PSVR starter bundle
    Eve Valkyrie
    Battlezone
    Rez infinite - I didn't think it was possible to love Rez more than I did but it happened
    Thumper
    Batman VR

And my copy of One Way Heroics for Vita came today from Limited Run Games.

2. Did you get a complimentary barf bag with your 700 dollars?

I'm asking because I'm sure mine didn't come with one. Delivers to my home tomorrow.

3. As much as I've been telling myself that I really don't want this thing, the appeal of the new and shiny had me almost pull the trigger on a set. Then I started reading reactions and they've brought me back to my senses.
    Hope everyone that puts out for it enjoys it, but I don't believe I would- even if I popped a Dramamine 20 minutes before fucking with it.

4. I can see the price of this dropping quickly.

5. It's price that I think is hurting them, but not in the way you mean. I think they could have charged an extra $100 if it meant increasing the resolution.

6. I think the old tracking tech is worse than the lower res. But yah, basically outdated tech.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    As much as I've been telling myself that I really don't want this thing, the appeal of the new and shiny had me almost pull the trigger on a set.
    I have a PSPGO, a Shield and a WiiU. Of course I'd get a PSVR.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 13 Oct 2016 at 05:19 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I can see the price of this dropping quickly.
    I was thinking the same thing but a Jumping Flash game or Wip3out would test my resolve.

9. well good news, neither of those is coming

10. I grimaced when I clicked "buy" on a Kindle Oasis because they are so obscenely expensive (like 3/4th of a PS VR). Got it today and it was love at first sight. The form factor is perfect. I do a lot of my reading on the train and I'm standing most of the time so this is great. I'm gonna read the shit out of this thing.