Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Beat'em Ups!

1. There are a bunch that look really good, but I've never seen them in an arcade. There's some cop one from Irem, Rastan Saga 3, Arabian Fight, that Capcom one where you ride a horse all the time. One of these days I need to get my friends to play these with me instead of fightmans and hockey.

2. Warzard / Red Earth is absolutely beautiful but it skews a lot more towards single player fighter, it's a boss rush game with an odd saveable progression. Prettiest sprites in the genre. I wish we would have gotten more CPSIII games, but they sort of fell in the cracks between Playstation/Saturn and Dreamcast. A little too late for the former and a little too early for the latter, though the Street Fighter and Jojo games did make to home on DC.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 07 Feb 2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I wish that there was a way to officially get old Capcom beat em ups on systems like the switch or ps4. Like Battle Circuit or Cadillac and Dinosaurs. At least the non licensed ones.

4. Shadow Fight 3 is the best.

5. I consider the Dynasty Warriors series modern beat'em ups... and I just got Fist of the North Stars, and it is a pretty darn good game.

I need to get those FotNS Warrior games. They look fun.

7. You totally should! Didn't realize FotNS 2 is 360 exclusive in US, but can get UK version for PS3. Dynasty Warriors Gundam is also pretty good, start with the 3rd one as I think that one is best.

I'm really looking forward to the new game made by the Yakuza team.

9. I bought this game from somebody here. It's really good. Feels like a less decadent, more arcadey Guardian Heroes.

10. That helper robot is distractingly glitchy.

Though I can't really hate on any game that lets you grab an enemy, jump, and toss them to the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!