Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem Fates AKA Fire Emblem If (3DS), featuring three different storylines

1. Fire Emblem Fates AKA Fire Emblem If (3DS), featuring three different storylines

JP release date: June 25th, 2015
    NA & EU release date: 2016

Really looking forward to this.
    Last edited by Geo; 24 Jun 2015 at 03:14 AM.

2. Looks awesome, reminds me I have yet to finish the last one they did. I should really get on that.

3. Pumped that Kozaki's back. He's got some kind of iffy design tendencies (Lissa's groin cage, Nowi), but in general his characters had a million times more surface personality and his illustrations had way more dynamism than FE's usual bland-lookin' anime-paint-by-numbers casts.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 15 Jan 2015 at 12:28 PM.

4. The intro was by far the most interesting part, tuned out after that.

5. http://gematsu.com/2015/04/fire-embl...r-2016-release
    The next Fire Emblem game for 3DS, titled Fire Emblem If in Japan, will launch for 3DS in North America and Europe in 2016, Nintendo announced.

The main character will be a customizable avatar created by the player. This time, your created character is the game’s main character, rather than a secondary character like previous titles.

The story sees the Hoshido and Nohr kingdoms at war. It’s up to the player to decide which side to take—whether to follow their bloodline versus their loyalty. There are two sides to every story. The path you choose ultimately decides your character’s fate. No matter what, the world and characters will be the same. But depending on your decision, the story lines and outcomes will be different.

The Hoshido path is the more traditional one. Because this path story is more similar to previous games, it’s a bit more accessible. The Nohr path has players forced to revolutionize an unruly kingdom from the inside. The story is more complex and the difficulty more challenging.

In Japan, the game will be released as two titles, Fire Emblem If: White Kingdom and Fire Emblem If: Black Kingdom, for 4,700 yen each. If you buy one verison, you’ll be able to purchase the other for 1,852 yen as downloadable content game. A large part three is also planned for release at the same price somewhere down the line. A limited edition version of the game including all three scenarios will be available for 9,250 yen.

6. Fire Emblem if... all the imoutos were your imoutos

which imouto will you side with

onii-chan
    Donk

They had me until that last paragraph.

8. Eh. It seems like it's 3 full-sized Fire Emblem games. They did this with Oracles of Seasons and Ages a long time ago. and Shining Force III. and i already know how this is going to turn out god why am i pressing "reply"
    Donk

I didn't buy those either.

10. ): i didn't buy Shining Force III ep 2 or 3 but i sure would have if Bernie Stolar wasn't being a giant dickhead at the end of Saturn and actively not releasing Japanese games
    Donk