Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U)

1. Paper Mario: Color Splash (Wii U)

NA/EU release date: October 7th, 2016
    AU release date: October 8th, 2016
    JP release date: October 13th, 2016

http://papermario.nintendo.com

2. Everything I've read is that it's more Sticker Star. Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. I liked Splatoon, would I like this?

4. No you didn't, and no you wouldn't.

5. Actually I did like Splatoon.

6. I Want To Believe.

7. it has colors and humor

amazing characters like a talking paint can

the kids say lol
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 09 Oct 2016 at 06:07 PM.

This looks awesome... but so did Super Paper Mario and it was surprisingly bad. I passed on Sticker Star.

I want it to be good but Sticker Star was so boring.

10. Please just make another Thousand Year Door, Nintendo. That's all you have to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.