Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEGA- Target Bravo: Operation G.H.O.S.T. (Ghost Squad 3) & new Daytona announced for arcade

1. Yes, it's Daytona enough. I think they'll catch enough flak about the U/D shifter from 4-2-4/4-1-4 fans and end up replacing it with the H-type. When this gets ported to something, hopefully the gears will be mapped to the 4 face buttons.

OK Namco, where's Ridge Racer 8? DGAF if it's arcade or console/PC... we need it bad. Even a RR7 remaster with a few added tracks for the current gen would be fine.

2. This is wonderful news! I love me some Daytona, and since I saw the video this morning I have had "Let's Go Away" in my head all day. TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TU-TUUUU-TUUUUU!

3. I'm wait-and-see on that. Daytona 2 was a step forward, this looks like a step back. I'm wondering what game mechanics are under the hood.

I dearly hope they sneak out a Daytona 2 port for PSN while they have the license back.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Nov 2016 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    That is mighty retro looking if not very adventurous.

Whatever happened to that 90s Arcade Racer that was on Kickstarter?
    Looks like it's in the same place as SpaceVenture.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm wait-and-see on that. Daytona 2 was a step forward, this looks like a step back. I'm wondering what game mechanics are under the hood.

I dearly hope they sneak out a Daytona 2 port for PSN while they have the license back.
    Seconded. Especially that PS4 Pro should be able to do it in 4K @ 60. Maybe even a redo of Sega Rally 3 as well, since the Online Arcade version lacks some newer WRC cars and is cut to 30 FPS. Sega would probably do PC and XBOne versions also.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'm wait-and-see on that. Daytona 2 was a step forward, this looks like a step back. I'm wondering what game mechanics are under the hood.

Scud Race was the real Daytona 2 and we haven't even gotten that, so...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Scud Race was the real Daytona 2 and we haven't even gotten that, so...
    Yes, I was very disappointed when I found out Sega GT for Dreamcast was completely unrelated to Sega Super GT/Scud Race.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Yes, I was very disappointed when I found out Sega GT for Dreamcast was completely unrelated to Sega Super GT/Scud Race.
    Scud Race WAS planned for Dreamcast but it got cancelled. How sad. Due to licensed cars, we probably won't see a port ever. Shame Sega can't get non-expiring license agreements where they would give a cut of profit sharing on every arcade cabinet/downloaded copy sold. After Burner Climax's delisting on XBL/PSN is a bitch. Thank God I bought it on 360, but too bad it won't ever be playable on Xbox One unless Sega would decide to rerelease it. (Don't sell your 360!)