Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making a website in current year

1. Wow. There’s an actual noob? What is this 2008?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Panties aren’t twisted, just asking a pertinent question with a dumb joke added in.

3. Quote Originally Posted by heyara View Post
    First of all, I am not a spam bot.

Second, my response is related to this thread so don't get your panties in a twist.
    We've had an influx of spam bots recently so he was making sure you weren't one as I've been along with a few other moderators have been banning them left and right since a few keep getting thru the cracks. It might help to make you stand out more if you added an avatar to your profile so you don't stick out as much.

Oh and welcome to TNL, I hope you can be a part of this small community.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    We've had an influx of spam bots recently so he was making sure you weren't one as I've been along with a few other moderators have been banning them left and right since a few keep getting thru the cracks. It might help to make you stand out more if you added an avatar to your profile so you don't stick out as much.

Oh and welcome to TNL, I hope you can be a part of this small community.

Ok thanks. Will do that soon!

5. It's still spam. I reported because I recognized that "hpage" thing from a different rando months ago.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1065120316

Interesting that the post I quoted is gone.

6. wild. are they sentient now?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. aol anmelden