Page 12 of 968 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. ted nugent for secretary of rockin' out

2. So VP-Elect Pence went to see Hamilton last night and was basically booed out of the building. Which, led to a Trump tweet:

"The Theater must always be a safe and special place."

There was more but that's the important bit. He's the President now, or will be anyway. Of course he feels that the theater must be a safe place, given the history of his new profession.

3. Runs on a platform of talking shit. Friend gets a whisper of heat thrown his way and he calls for safe spaces.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I don't think he was "booed out". The cast read a statement that they're concerned about the Trump administration and hope he took something away from the musical.

And of course our president elect tweeted that it was harassment and demanded an apology.

5. He was booed from the minute he walked into the theater supposedly. Vehemently. That died down and the show went on, but he wasn't there when the cast read their statement.

6. That's what's wrong with us. The booing. Pence went to a very much pogressive play. Why aren't they clapping that? The cast statement was fine and good, but the booing? How is that going to turn him to your side?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Vow to set gays and hispanics back 100 years, then expect them just to sing, dance, and shut up for you. Fuck outta here.

8. Yes. Even more so. He went to Hamilton. He came to their propaganda show, he is in their court. Don't be a shit about it. He is there for them. He already opened a door to their viewpoint, don't throw him out because you're a fucking child who can't play with others not like you. Clap, be thrilled he was open to your ideas, let the cast do the arguing for you. Then maybe some of the words will sink in.

But fuck that, let's fight and keep being enemies because we are all assholes.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. watch the play get shut down now

10. lol wow Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!