Page 138 of 968 FirstFirst ... 124134136137138139140142152 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I don't see how anyone could defend him after that shit show of a press conference today. It was utterly embarrassing.
    I just watched that new Ricky Gervais movie where David Brent starts a band and tries to be cool and urban on stage in front of a half dozen people who hate him, and this press conference was that same level of cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Being an asshole isn't a mental illness. If it were, half of TNL would be in a padded room.
    Being an asshole isn't a mental illness, but a lot of mental illnesses manifest as behavior that most people would consider being an asshole.

Trump is the archetype of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I really can't imagine anyone who's ever had to deal with NPD not recognizing all the signs.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 17 Feb 2017 at 12:25 AM.

2. Trump tweeted:

Thank you for all of the nice statements on the Press Conference yesterday. Rush Limbaugh said one of greatest ever. Fake media not happy!

LOL

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Trump is the archetype of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I really can't imagine anyone who's ever had to deal with NPD not recognizing all the signs.
    It's really weird seeing some of the stuff I struggle with daily to keep hidden on full display - AND being celebrated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Trump tweeted:

Thank you for all of the nice statements on the Press Conference yesterday. Rush Limbaugh said one of greatest ever. Fake media not happy!

LOL
    It's becoming increasingly obvious that when he says "fake" he doesn't mean "factually incorrect," he means it in the tween "She is sooooo fake" sense.

5. the mainstream media is the biggest threat to the american public. it shapes and shifts views in conjunction with the thoughts and feelings of the very few at the top of the conglomerates that own them. they are the voice of the super elite that control this world and they must be brought down. they infect the lives of those that realize these facts by denouncing us as outcasts AND they infect the lives of those that don't realize these facts by telling them what to believe and why. this is not american. this is not the constitution that we live under. this is the corporatocracy at work and they deserve to be destroyed. i applaud your efforts tonight.

go give em hell. those fuckers deserve it.

#medialiesagain

Basic Rundown:
    WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

What happened? An "insider anon" posts a warning about a potentially fake, yet damaging news story that will run Friday.

Yesterday another "insider anon" posts from high up in Trump's circle. This triggers a shill so hard they slip up and admit CNN will break a major story in the next 48 hours. This info lines up exactly with what the first insider anon said.

In order to prepare public opinion to not trust their liberal mainstream media, we preemptively push the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain Thursday night into Friday morning.

The faster people distrust liberal media, the faster this psy-op/coup attempt ends.

Dust off your meme canons and rifles. THIS IS WAR
    Previous threads
    >>113010448 → #
    >>113029710 → #

THREAD THEME
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. How could the fake media be happy with pure GEMS of leadership like these? Trump was dropping knowledge bombs like Obama drone strikes on Syria!

Quote Originally Posted by Trump on Drugs
    We've ordered the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to coordinate on a plan to destroy criminal cartels coming into the United States with drugs. We're becoming a drug-infested nation. Drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump on nuclear war with Russia
    "We're a very powerful nuclear country and so are they. I have been briefed. And I can tell you, one thing about a briefing that we're allowed to say, because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it, nuclear holocaust would be like no other. They're a very powerful nuclear country, and so are we."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump on Uranium
    You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons, and other things. Like, lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nobody talks about that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump on inviting the Congressional Black Caucus to help with his inner-city agenda
    April Ryan (a black reporter): "When you say the inner cities, are you going to include the CBC, Mr. President, in your conversations with your urban agenda, your inner-city agenda?"
    Trump: "Am I going to include who?
    Ryan: "Are you going to include the Congressional Black Caucus and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus?"
    Trump: "Well, I would. I tell you what: Do you want to set up the meeting? Do you want to set up the meeting?"
    Ryan: "No, no, no. I’m just a reporter."
    Trump: "Are they friends of yours? Set up the meeting."

Watching this presidency thus far is like watching a train wreck; you can't look away. Only we're watching a news report of the wreck without realizing that we're on that train.
    Last edited by Melf; 17 Feb 2017 at 10:24 AM.

7. It's just amazing that all of this is going to be on the public record forever.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Attached Images Attached Images

9. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    It's just amazing that all of this is going to be on the public record forever.
    Yeah, I don't think our grandchildren will be able to wrap their heads around just how crazy this was or how it happened.

10. Our grandchildren will be voting for Terry Crews and watering their plants with electrolytes.
    Trump will be held in the same regard we hold Washington and Lincoln.