Page 141 of 968 FirstFirst ... 127137139140141142143145155 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. To answer your question, Yes. Trump is the Enemy of the State. But Obama, Bush, possibly Clinton and HWBush, definitely Regean in my lifetime and likely all POTUS before them are guilty of manipulating the public so things they want to happen can without the expected backlash.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Does anyone actually read all the crap that Doc posts in these threads?

I see doc and just scroll past as his 4chan trolling schtick got old mid election.
    Last edited by bbobb; 18 Feb 2017 at 01:45 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I read it, but always with a grain of salt.

4. It's better if you put that grain in your eyes.

5. I read about a third of it.
    Boo, Hiss.

I skip most things if they're longer than a few sentences.

Phone web surfing

It's really the only web surfing I do anymore. My computer is strictly for music production and hentai tower defense games.

I kind of hate surfing with a phone. It is difficult to dig deep into any topic. And I don't like reading long things on it.

There is also the issue of programs. There is a multitude of programs on the pc. And sweet jesus would I hate to code or learn to code on a phone.

I mostly use my phone browser for facebook / TNL and googling small things like unit conversion and the prices of things at stores.

And I fucking loathe people at work that skipped over PCs and went to phones. They are the dumbest people. They don't know how to do anything. Not even simple tasks like closing programs or adding names to an email send list.

And it will just get worse. My irl teacher friend says he's already getting the phone only students. They have no idea how to tab or set the spacing of the paragraphs they write. They don't know how to google how to do it.

But fuck if they don't look at Pinterest, twitter and facebook on their knee in class.