Page 173 of 968 FirstFirst ... 159169171172173174175177187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Maddow's a non-entity after the last election, no huge loss.
    She just didn't realize it. Maybe she does now.

2. More importantly, hopefully her viewers realize it.

They wont.

And she's a cute ledbian, so keep her on.

4. She's a shaved giraffe, what are you talking about?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So much sass. And energy.

6. I generally don't apply "sassy" as an adjective to someone when they are annoying.

And cute? *Kermit sipping tea*

7. Maddow looks like that kid from Whiplash.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Mar 2017 at 10:14 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. B-Bone (Maddow): Is this what they put me up against, Supa Hot, I never heard of you / I'm lookin' at him, like is he stupid, I'm bout' to murder you / They told me I had to battle, I was like this is who they set up / I'm like naw it can't be, this must be a setup [teases 2005 tax return]

Supahot (Trump): First of all, I'm not your friend, so stop lookin' at me / Second of all, I'm not a rapper, so stop rappin' at me / I'm bout to end this man's whole career

Background dude: What career?

Supahot: Boom, bam, bop, bada bop, boom, Pow! [releases 2005 tax return]

Last edited by Calliander; 15 Mar 2017 at 11:05 AM.

Straights hating on the lesbians. Shame.

10. Rachel's segments seem pretty well researched, compared to a lot of the stuff out there. That tax one is shameful though, no one really cares what the numbers are...her segments up to now have been connecting all the dirty ways the ultra-rich and corrupt foreign leaders use their power to commit greedy crimes. All we care about Trump's taxes is if he's enough of a crook and/or compromised enough to get him out him out of there.

It's already known that he's something of crook, unfit to be president, and prioritizes his own gains (as he always has). Telling stories that continue that established narrative just blur out potential stories that could change it.