Page 18 of 968 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Why are you guys ignoring this? This is the real story.
    Dammit Pile!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I'm kind of wondering when we're all going to stop paying attention to the whiny cheeto's twitter tantrums and quit spending energy on dumb shit. I'm nearly positive that if we ignore him, he'll go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Fuck that, I wanna put a spear in someone's face!
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm kind of wondering when we're all going to stop paying attention
    We can't even get a single message board to ignore its career trolls.

ilu Doc

No, actually, I disagree on that one. We got him to hang himself on his own rope, don't forget.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    No, actually, I disagree on that one. We got him to hang himself on his own rope, don't forget.
    One out of (some unknown number) hardly counts. Granted, it was the worst of them, but still.

A better question is why does the electoral college vote early?

The system as it is just seems to favor retired people that vote in the am. Probably after they finish their sausage bisket and coffee at the local old folks meet up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So Mrs. Trump is apparently not going to move into the White House with her hubby, choosing instead to stay in New York to raise her son Barron. This of course is going to cause huge problems for the secret service who will have to cover her as well. I hope all those conservatives who decry government waste all the time can find their voice and demand that Mrs Trump not be protected if she's not going to live with POSOTUS.
    Huh? You don't think Michelle has her own detail?

9. Of course Michelle had her own detail, when she needed it on her trips. Was it running all the time even when she was living in residence at the Whitehouse? Or was she part of the overall general security setup for the Whitehouse? Living out of range of the Secret Service's main focus area means she will be putting added strain on the Secret Service. That's fine for short trips. It's at best undesirable for a long stretch of time. How many people are going to be assigned to protect her and her precious spawn? How many shifts to keep security running all day?

10. Hopefully a lot. Those Hillary protestors are psychotic.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt