Page 25 of 968 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The dems are lost in space right now. Nobody knows what Trump is actually going to do, there's no target to hit.
    Is Hillary done?

2. I expect so. Some campaign lawyers are around for the Jill Stein recount thing, but that's more out of due diligence than any belief it's actually going to flip the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Pence is like, "That's some nice Scotch tape."

Why the fuck isn't he wearing a tie clip or tie tack?

Real men use safety pins.

I prefer not using clips since you never know when you're going to need to quickly pull the tie off and use it as a garotte.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Pence is like, "That's some nice Scotch tape."

Why the fuck isn't he wearing a tie clip or tie tack?
    He just needs a longer tie for that bulbous neck. Poor little end is straining to find the loop.

But this from a guy who once sharted on a train, went into the tiny train bathroom, cut the disgraced part of his boxers out with an x-acto knife because there wasn't room to get his pants off, and rode home wearing a kind of underskirt. So who am I to judge someone else's shartorial improvisation.

8. Why not just cut the boxers off entirely? Your crotchless undies served no purpose at that point anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

It made him feel pretty.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Why not just cut the boxers off entirely? Your crotchless undies served no purpose at that point anyways.
    I'm not a savage, for God's sake.