Page 289 of 968 FirstFirst ... 275285287288289290291293303 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Eh, I personally am looking forward to when Trump starts using twitter to shoot on Foriegn leaders.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Isn't the reasoning behind those policies that the cost of therapy & medication greatly outweighs the cost of the surgery, or something?

3. So once get surgery, you no longer need hormones?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. No hormone therapy nor therapist sessions, neither.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Who said either of those things?

IIRC it was something like: the surgery causes such a positive change in metal health that it more than offsets the cost of continued care (ie depression meds & therapy) without the surgery. Obviously citation needed.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 26 Jul 2017 at 02:51 PM.

6. How long did the study say it lasted?

Desire is a relative thing which builds up over time and what you were once satisfied with no longer satisfies. Kind of like a size queen.

7. Found it

Less conclusive on the stuff I was talking about but some relevant data regardless.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 26 Jul 2017 at 03:41 PM.

When determining cost-effectiveness of medical services in the U.S., policymakers consider something cost-effective if the price is below $100,000 per year of quality of life.
    Seriously? I'm curious which "policymakers" those are, because that seems absurdly high on the surface.

9. The ones with controlling stock in Dick-splitters Biotechnology.

10. Problem is, Transgender can encompass so many aspects of gender identity - there are those who are trans who don't take hormones nor who want surgery, or those who present as one gender but identify as another, or those who simply are unsure. To blankly ban those who identify as trans is ludicrous, in some ways it actually is more nuanced issue than banning gays entirely. Being trans is largely a personal identity issue, not a sexual one. Though it can tie into sexuality, it is not typically a demonstration of one's attractions.

Additionally, I assume Trump is just mouthing off, as usual. Have any steps been actually made to "ban" said individuals other than late night tweets?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread