Page 33 of 968 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. The trinity of the padre, the niņo, y the holy mole.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. He's the best. I'm making a site that will mix fake tweets with real ones. I'll have to toss those in.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm not saying liberal bias doesn't exist, it most certainly does. But it's largely ineffectual, backseat liberal bias. It's in no way, shape, or form the active, repressive threat conservatives like to allude to it as.

Conservative bias, on the other hand, is plainly more cutthroat and overt. If they get a whiff of a bad news story or soundbite from a Dem, they'll chomp down and beat it into their audience for as long as it takes to make it stick.

I covet that tenacity. If libs had half as much resolve and stick-to-itiveness with keeping the terrible things Reps do or say in the front of viewers' minds, as conservatives have had with Benghazi or deplorables, Dems would be in great shape.
    Except it's actually pretty well studied that the politically conservative minded are more capable of compromise and tolerating opposing political thoughts. I was absolutely surprised by that when I initially heard it—but I looked in to it and when you do some fact checking the right isn't all bullshit and Jeeeeesus. What it comes down to is there's so much shade flung right that good ideas are often chastised or undermined, just as the other way around.

The right acknowledges many of the differences between left/right are ideological, which IMO is honest. The left doesn't—it's all SCIENCE FACT... except if it suits them (most people misunderstand the process of science). My prime example is something like NAFTA. I've heard people on the left talking about NAFTA being bad makes you an isolationist or maybe even a xenophobe (I'll be surprised if this doesn't become the discourse the left uses when NAFTA renegotiation proliferates when Trump formally takes office). It doesn't though—questioning its merits as a deal is probably a good exercise.

Keep in mind I am a liberal human, believing in social protections and "stop giving so much fucks" attitude about gender and sexual orientation. I'm a bit ticked ATM because I feel the left is using fascist techniques and the opposition of freedom of speech/thought to rally or herd people to their causes and that shit is hurting them
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 12 Dec 2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Those comments about nationalism and naftas are fair however. Russia is dumping anti globalist propaganda into the us and wants to undermine nafta. Russia wants us to leave world markets peacefully so they can enter them with little resource drawn on them. Competing with the us head on is an almost impossible task for russia. But if we leave of our own accord....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    He's the best. I'm making a site that will mix fake tweets with real ones. I'll have to toss those in.
    pump that sucker full of ads and you'll be a millionaire within a month!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Post contradictory tweets and how long it took to change his mind. Get 50 or so then to do a top ten quickest list.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    pump that sucker full of ads and you'll be a millionaire within a month!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Post contradictory tweets and how long it took to change his mind. Get 50 or so then to do a top ten quickest list.
    It's almost like you dumb fucks are reading my mind!

Ah, sorry, I was a little too in character there.

9. realtrumptweets.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. That's not the domain but the one I bought is, in my mind, better.

Let him try to sue me.