Page 401 of 968 FirstFirst ... 387397399400401402403405415 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Look at that fucking hipster.
    I can’t fucking even hear what anyone with a knit hat says when it’s too warm to wear one.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So no comments on the Juggalo march in DC yesterday?
    From what I hear it was calm, organized, and thoughtful. Twitter seems to have the reactions to it covered but I read one that said something like, "You know we're MAGA when the Juggalo March is the least embarrassing thing to happen in our country in six months."

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I can’t fucking even hear what anyone with a knit hat says when it’s too warm to wear one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    If anyone refers to anything as fake news I immediately discount everything else they say afterward. It means nothing now, like describing something as being for hipsters or telling someone they're a snowflake, and only serves to indicate that the person is easily manipulated.
    In case you missed my earlier comment.

But also, I want to say that I've said, "Look at that fucking hipster," every time (of the 80 or so) that Doc has posted that video. I may be imagining my participation, though.

3. You sound like an old man bitching about the hip-hop. Vernacular evolves. Deal with it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You sound like an old man bitching about the hip-hop. Vernacular evolves. Deal with it.
    Should Calliander deal with it?

1) No.
    2) You're an old man bitching about the hip-hop.
    3) I'm a fence-riding pussy and can't make up my mind.

5. Can Trump not talk to other nations like he talks to our dumb asses?

What was the point of that speech? Does he have microcephaly?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I need Trump voicing a few lines of the Rocket Man song

7. Kim calls Trump mentally deranged. I've never burst out laughing reading a headline before. How has this not been pitched for a sitcom yet?

It could have Kim and Trump trying to raise a child, call it "My Two Despots." It practically writes itself!

9. Have I posted this?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Kim calls Trump mentally deranged. I've never burst out laughing reading a headline before. How has this not been pitched for a sitcom yet?
    Reality show. Trump, Kim, and Arpaio have to live in a house with Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, and Dennis Rodman.