Page 426 of 968 FirstFirst ... 412422424425426427428430440 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Are you kidding? When I read that [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] with a [redacted], I couldn't believe it.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

2. Paul Manafort and Rick Gates have surrendered and been charged by Mueller. Seems to be mostly tax-related shit that may have happened before Trump, but it's not 100% clear yet. We shall see where this leads!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. They were barely connected with the campaign, total media fabrication. Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. It will lead nowhere. He's going to replace terrible and corrupt people with more terrible and corrupt people. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Well, heard about George Papadopolous today? That one is bigger than Manafort. I love it! Going to be so great when Trump gets his ass kicked out.

6. Not gonna happen.

7. IF Republicans start losing their districts, you have to ask yourself why anyone would defend someone that is constantly throwing them under the bus and not helping the party.

8. They won't lose their districts.

9. Steve Bannon is betting otherwise. Soon we will have a Congress full of Breitbarties MUWAHHAHAHA!!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Ugh. The worst part is, that's 100% on point.