Page 427 of 968 FirstFirst ... 413423425426427428429431441 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Dude! They’re going to wear riot gear with homemade shields and wave Kekistan flags and literally throw shit at each other. Paul Ryan will start addressing the House, and the Capital in general, as the Thunderdome. If we’re lucky, no bill will ever be passed for lack of majority, but C-SPAN’s ratings will go through the fucking roof!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    They won't lose their districts.
    Don't be so sure. Look at the special elections to replace the Senators Trump appointed to his cabinet - they barely held onto seats considered the safest of the safe. If that trend holds nationwide next year, they're looking at a bloodbath. Every swing seat and probably even a few they think safe flipping against them. And Bannon's plan will only serve to exacerbate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dude! They’re going to wear riot gear with homemade shields and wave Kekistan flags and literally throw shit at each other. Paul Ryan will start addressing the House, and the Capital in general, as the Thunderdome. If we’re lucky, no bill will ever be passed for lack of majority, but C-SPAN’s ratings will go through the fucking roof!
    Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Don't be so sure.
    It's all I have left, brah. See Doc's post I quoted above.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Steve Bannon is betting otherwise. Soon we will have a Congress full of Breitbarties MUWAHHAHAHA!!
    This, by the way, is as much the byproduct of Congress's aggressive gerrymandering as any schism over the president. They made their districts these ruby red cesspools that are unwinnable for Democrats and now it's flushing out even the mainstream Republicans.

This will not get better unless the courts intervene on said gerrymandering.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    This will not get better unless the courts intervene on said gerrymandering.
    Or if non-crazy people start voting in the primaries. Y'know how even a lot of conservatives register as Dems in NY, because the Dem primary is the election that actually matters? Red state liberals need to start doing that (but vice-versa), along with moderate Republicans starting to paying attention before the general.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Are people really doing that? I feel like people aren't really doing that.

7. Son Of a Troll

EDIT:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 31 Oct 2017 at 09:28 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Are people really doing that? I feel like people aren't really doing that.
    Yeah, it's a thing. I saw some data on supposed "Bernie-Trump" voters that suggested as much. Not necessarily to sabotage the other party but just to exert influence in a race that was close enough to tilt.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Steve Bannon is betting otherwise. Soon we will have a Congress full of Breitbarties MUWAHHAHAHA!!
    What a damned scary thought.

I'm 120% rooting for Mueller. Let the shit hit the fan. I bet on an impeachment in the 1st quarter of 2018.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Are people really doing that? I feel like people aren't really doing that.
    Yeah. People don't really do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I miss the days of the internet where I could have responded to that picture with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw6Z93fzmQk and people would have just laughed.