Page 429 of 968 FirstFirst ... 415425427428429430431433443 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I don't know, we do have single issue voters. I've met plenty of church ladies that defend their vote because hildog would vote to kill babies. It was that simple. They will destroy everything to save those babies. Well, until they're born. Then they're someone else's problem.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't know, we do have single issue voters. I've met plenty of church ladies that defend their vote because hildog would vote to kill babies. It was that simple. They will destroy everything to save those babies. Well, until they're born. Then they're someone else's problem.
    This and "give out tax credits for [INSERT ISSUE] and stop making MEEEEEEEE pay for this" basically describes my entire family. They're all happy to tell everyone else with problems yo fuck off so long as they're sitting on the pile of money they save on their taxes.

...that pile probably only amounting to $76 or so in the end.

This country is going to burn because Americans can't do basic math.

All they know is they lose 1/3 of their check. They don't take the time to calculate how much of it is going where.

They also can't do percents. I think about six months ago I calculated that the average conservative voter wanted to hurt 30% of the population to stop 3% from being horrible.

4. It amazes me that anyone liked Gary Johnson.

Seriously, I've hated that anyone gave Trump the time of day since he started trolling in the primaries, but put him next to Johnson and Trump at least has a semblance of understanding a voter base. Johnson was probably convinced to run because he was already high to the moon and he never came down throughout the campaign.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. "understanding a voter base" shouldn't be the job. That's the problem. It's a constant campaign. Running the country is just a side job.

6. It's what makes Putin so effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

bitch, she was on the fast track since bill's second go

9. Warren is kinda useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Single issue voters are probably the worst idiots. The big picture is what counts. I was shaking my head, enraged by the mass idiocy on 11/8/16.
    Politics & religion need to remain separate. If a religious organization starts endorsing a party/candidate or otherwise butting into politics, I think it shouldn't be tax exempt any longer.

What if Roe v. Wade got overturned? It wouldn't stop women from seeking abortions. Those who did would just go to illegal back alley clinics. Abortion is not one of the key issues when I vote. I find Trump's anti-CFPB position more upsetting. Now that's more flagrant since it shows him to be against the "C" in CFPB, the consumer.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 04 Nov 2017 at 06:53 AM.