Page 503 of 968 FirstFirst ... 489499501502503504505507517 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Well I suppose I meant from a respect standpoint

For all the talk about no one respects us anymore, this bozo has dropped that level by 30 miles

Oh and he dissolved his Commission of Voting Integrity or whatever...the ultimate loser. All that voting fraud and he didn’t find shit. Surprise.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Jan 2018 at 07:57 PM.

2. Do you think ISIS shrinking in size dramatically since the new admin took over is a successful campaign of theirs? Just curious.

3. No? They haven’t done anything

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Bannon is my favorite part of this administration, and he will never stop being entertaining.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 9.23.41 PM.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	81030

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    No? They haven’t done anything
    They’re directly being credited in most of the pieces I’m reading about it. Washington Post and even some articles on CNN. Just wondering if you are capable of complimenting opposition.

6. When the "opposition" does something, then yeah, sure. I don't see how I should credit Trump when ISIS was already losing ground under Obama. Absurd.

Soon, he'll take credit for the lack of airplane fatalities in 2017..oh wait, he did that already

7. No the point wasn’t that Obama’s did nothing, but that progress increased significantly once Drumpf took over his term. Like Trumps 1 year was as effective as the last 2-3 of Obama’s.

I like to ask questions like this to liberally minded people I discuss politics with to gauge how politically indoctrinated they are. I do the same to conservatives but with healthcare.

8. But what did HE DO?

How do you lose on everything else and win on ISIS? The easy answer is "you didn't do shit", because if you did you wouldn't have an abject failure of an administration.

Trump has spent more time on Twitter than he has on ISIS. Is someone, somewhere doing a good job? Probably. I don't care.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Jan 2018 at 11:33 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    No the point wasn’t that Obama’s did nothing, but that progress increased significantly once Drumpf took over his term. Like Trumps 1 year was as effective as the last 2-3 of Obama’s.
    So I'm not going to say Trump has done nothing, but ISIS was on its last legs in November of 2016, when the opposition forces began the battle to take the ISIS capital of Raqqa. It was their last fortress city, the last viable source of opposition. And all that happened before Trump was sworn in. Now, was the war ended by Obama? No. He was very reticent to deploy American ground troops and preferred to drone strike the fuck out of ISIS and allow the locals to take those bullets on the ground. The final story has yet to be told but I'm guessing all Trump has done is order more airstrikes and been less worried about who died in the explosions, but that last part is just my own thought on the issue.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    But what did HE DO?

How do you lose on everything else and win on ISIS? The easy answer is "you didn't do shit", because if you did you wouldn't have an abject failure of an administration.

Trump has spent more time on Twitter than he has on ISIS. Is someone, somewhere doing a good job? Probably. I don't care.
    Allegedly he gave them much more leeway to pursue them — so policy (same as any politician).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."