Page 530 of 968 FirstFirst ... 516526528529530531532534544 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Someone should start a tally of how many times he’s come in to this thread claiming the sky was falling on Trump.

It’s bordering on insane conspiracy at this point.

2. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. That’s one of my top 10 songs.
    Boo, Hiss.

It's a good one.

5. I take it back.

I take it all back.

Trickle down works.

6. If the tax break disproportionately favors the rich, why is this secretary taking home nearly four cents more an hour?! Riddle me that, libtards.

7. He deleted the tweet too. Lol

It’s going to be a great day when his ass is gone. A true coward (can’t even stand behind a tweet lol) through and through, like the rest of his party.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 03 Feb 2018 at 05:40 PM.

8. A whole Costco membership? Wow.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I’m getting back a lot more than $1.50 per week, and I’m not part of the wealthy elite. So far, Twitter habit aside, I’m very proud of the job my president has been doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

10. You really are a terrible human being.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.