Page 58 of 968 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Shit? Seriously?

I agree with the blue hair but once it went from punk culture to virtue signaling, it became a scarlet letter.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

that will pass

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Shit? Seriously?

I agree with the blue hair but once it went from punk culture to virtue signaling, it became a scarlet letter.
    I'm tired of tattoos and beards and nerds/cosplay and conventions and pitbulls and body positivity and podcasts about any of those topics, too, if you remotely care.

4. Blue hair is part of the SJW armory now? I missed that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Yes Andrew, the perfect example every Democrat longs to be is a polyamorous, pansexual, transgender woman of color with special abilities and hair dyed blue to signify her individuality, hidden underneath a hijab blessed with the Holy LaCroix of Meryl Streep. PRAISE!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. This is much like those dumb movies that point out how bad their own scenes are...

You don't get credit for criticizing something stupid if you're contributing to or creating what makes it stupid.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    They annoy me. Something with the colors/style.
    You just need your old school 3D glasses!

8. There's no way those dorks took the time to make those 3D...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Blue hsir, like mud and shit, can look good on a cute girl.
    Figures you're the person that pushes scat into the popular video menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    longs to be is a pansexual, transgender woman of color with special abilities and hair dyed blue
    I thought everyone wanted to be that. Are you telling me that my japenese sex books are lying?