Page 810 of 968 FirstFirst ... 796806808809810811812814824 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe he means his spiritual father, mein Fuhrer?
    Better watch out, dude. Comments like that might garner severe admonishment like:

- Tired memes
    - Godwin's law
    - "Orange man bad"
    - Being called a cuck/soyboy

Your ego won't be able to withstand such abuse.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I LOLed

Trump has reached that Kaufman-esque plane of existence where he just says whatever comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    LO fucking L. Seriously.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I LOLed

Trump has reached that Kaufman-esque plane of existence where he just says whatever comes to mind.
    I find this all too easy to believe.

Fred denied his family's German heritage for a long time after WWII. He claimed that they were Swedish. No wonder, with him having a lot of Jewish tenants.

5. "Release the full Mueller Report" is now "show us your long form birth certificate" for libs.

A republican cop ain't gonna save you.

6. Congress needs that shit ASAP. There's some serious context needed and info to be passed on to investigations.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    "Release the full Mueller Report" is now "show us your long form birth certificate" for libs.

I know. Betting on the Mueller Report being redacted in all the right places to avoid incriminating Trump. Not like I was counting on the report to get him kicked out (OK, I was... well, that was then!). He's good 'til 2020, he knows it, & he doesn't give a damn.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    "Release the full Mueller Report" is now "show us your long form birth certificate" for libs.
    I mean yeah.

But like, the delusion of something being in the Mueller Report doesn't share parity with the idiocy of Birtherism, either.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post

Always kinda felt this was the thing with Mueller. The idea that a Republican would ever cast a crushing blow to their own party was laughable. That's against their programming.

Still, the fact that Trump had the partisan fix on his side and even with it, the wrap-up on obstruction charges was "we aren't going to say he's guilty but he's not not guilty" seems indicative of some damning content worth pursuing.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 05 Apr 2019 at 05:30 PM.

10. The only thing that's going to get Trump out of office early is Natural Causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!