Page 816 of 968 FirstFirst ... 802812814815816817818820830 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

It would take famine or something similar. People have to become very uncomfortable for long periods of time. You have to break people down to that bottom level of needs not being met.

As long as McDonald's is open and HBO has a new show or season of something to talk about around the water cooler, nothing will happen.

Really, that's the biggest reason the 1% should try to prevent climate change on allow free basic healthcare. The biggest threat to their power is uncomfortable public.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    It would take famine or something similar. People have to become very uncomfortable for long periods of time. You have to break people down to that bottom level of needs not being met.

As long as McDonald's is open and HBO has a new show or season of something to talk about around the water cooler, nothing will happen.
    You're not wrong.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I mean, Marx said the greatest enemy of the working class are those just comfortable enough to get by, who will never be the bourgeoisie but think of themselves as more or less on the same level. Basically the “temporary embarrassed millionaires” thing. So yeah, we won’t have any sort of class revolution until our toys get taken away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Look back on all the news articles & reports about Trump threatening to do stuff about the Mueller investigation but never actually following through. Think about all the fury that susceptible lefties succumbed to, stoked by the Maddows and Rathers. Then think about Barr, mentioning how the President could have done stuff but didn't.

Y'all got played by a man who talks like a goddamned sixth grader delivering a book report for a book he didn't read.

You're just coming up with a conspiracy theory to comfort yourself because the idea that an idiot is running the show is scarier than him being a secret political genius.

6. What a bunch of shameful shit all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. That "so smart he's dumb" shit only plays in make believe.
    Einstein had trouble in high school because of circumstances. He didn't continue to look stupid the rest of his days.
    Trump's always been an asshat, will continue to be an asshat, and will die an asshat.
    Right time, right place for a one in a million set of circumstances /= politcal genius.

8. The electorate isn’t mature enough to vote otherwise. We got 4 more years of Orange Julius, then eight years of AOC, then the Empire collapses into cities states while China and UAE fight over the rural wastelands.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Fuckin' John Oliver will be hee-hawin' all the way to the end, don't even worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. That dude really ate your lunch.