Page 822 of 968 FirstFirst ... 808818820821822823824826836 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I like how we're calling the guy who hugs kids a pedo and not the guy who intentially walks in on underage girls in the dressing room.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I like how we're calling the guy who hugs kids a pedo and not the guy who intentially walks in on underage girls in the dressing room.
    Is the guy who hugs kids a conservative and/or a Republican? If so, he's a pedo.

3. Some dude on Žižek on Manson.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. also: Trump Taxes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. It's a shoop, certainly. But perhaps it's the shoop America needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. These tariffs are making me giddy. Ideally, I would like the US to implement a global minimum wage mandatory for trading partners, but this will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I would like the US to implement a global minimum wage mandatory for trading partners, but this will do.
    That would be hilarious.

8. They did it with Cambodia to pretty great results. Some will argue they lost some textile work but the standard of living has increased since 99. You gotta start somewhere.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 11 May 2019 at 12:34 AM.

9. Oh look, John Bolton is pushing us towards a confrontation with Iran because of intelligence reports about impending doom, and GOP senators are talking about how easy a war with them would be. Where I have I smelled this line of bullshit before?

10. Iraq?