Page 831 of 968 FirstFirst ... 817827829830831832833835845 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Spoiler: Rudy has always been garbage, and all that America's Mayor stuff was a crock of shit starting on 9/12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Rudy has always been garbage
    Are you saying that because he’s Italian? Because of the mafia trashman stereotype? How Italiphobic! Plz no hate speech on tnl.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Spoiler: Rudy has always been garbage, and all that America's Mayor stuff was a crock of shit starting on 9/12.
    thiiiiissssss
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Didn't Rudy do all that brokan glass policing? And that concentration camp the NYPD uses in an old port?

Yeah, the nypd has a concentration camp. Enjoy googling that.

5. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

I want off this ride

7. Why is that made so bad?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Democrats seem to be falling into a trap of talking about quid pro quos and cover ups that, yes, make the whole thing worse but are in no way needed to establish abuse of power. The mere act of actively soliciting interference in an election is, by itself, impeachable.

With Russiagate, they got way too hung up on trying to prove Trump committed a crime that needed obstructing, when protecting Michael Flynn for his easily provable crimes would have been enough. They're moving the goalposts again and dems are falling for it.

But this will be damaging, particularly because it is SO CLOSE to what he was accused of before. It's like beating a murder rap, getting out, and your wife shows up with a knife in her back the next day.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    They're moving the goalposts again and dems are falling for it.
    Yup. Dems are gullible af and if it weren't to the detriment of this country it'd be hilarious.

But know this: Trump knows that the tapes are not just in Putin's hands any more. And I'm not talking about questionable-existence, super tame pee tapes. The Hunter Biden thing is a distraction from the real issue he was asking Ukraine's president to investigate. The tapes are in possession of people who will act at an opportune time and though there's a small part of me that wants to believe it'll be the true "bridge too far" the reactions of conservatives to Epstein don't inspire confidence.

Speaking of gullibility, though, it's funny to watch Reps discredit the whistleblower.

Modern vocal conservatives are shameful. The party doesnt stand for anything anymore.

Wake me when a party develops that let's me own guns and support gays.